For Secure Document Shredding Prices in Wenonah NJ - Please Call Us At 610.674.6373Family Owned Document Shredding in Wenonah NJ
Every type of business accumulates documents, and many of them should not be shared with the outside world. If your company does not take deliberate steps to dispose of your sensitive data, you need to get a plan!
True, you might have a few shredders in your office, but what happens to the documents after they are run through the shredder? In most cases, they are sent out with the rest of the trash.
When this happens, it is very easy for someone outside the company to piece everything back together and steal your private information.
For Document Shredding, Wenonah NJ Businesses Trust J & K
For several years, J&K has been a member of the prestigious NAID (National Association of Information Destruction). NAID is highly regarded in the industry, because they hold their members to the strictest standards, while always keeping its membership abreast of the latest trends and changes in document shredding.
Wenonah NJ organizations that use us have a partner that takes the most extreme measures to ensure that all your data is protected. In fact, we are so confident in our process, we make it available to clients (in real time) via closed circuit television so they can verify that we are doing all we have promised.
The Most Secure Wenonah NJ 08090 Shredding Services Every step of the process, we go to great lengths to ensure the security of your confidential data. When your documents are waiting to be picked up, they are stored in a secure locking container that can only be accessed by designated company employees and the J&K personnel that are assigned to you.
Flexible and Affordable Paper Shredding Services Wenonah NJ
J&K offers plenty of pricing schedules and services for all types of Wenonah NJ businesses. We understand that every company has particular ways of maintaining their operations. For this reason, we offer flexible scheduling designed around the needs of your business. We also offer our services at the most affordable pricing to help companies stay within their budgets.
Other Destruction Services J&K Offers
We at J&K have a wide range of data destruction services that are relevant to whatever you might require. We have services that facilitate the destruction of all forms of electronic media. These include:
- Audio/Video Tapes
- Computer Tape
- Desktop/Laptop Computers
- Hard Drives
- Much more ...
We also work with the environment in mind. We recycle when we can, but our key focus is always to make sure that the important data you have is fully protected at all times.
If your Wenonah NJ business is in need of secure document shredding or any other kind of data destruction, call J & K today at 610.674.6373 or fill out the form to the right, to request more information or to begin service. We appreciate your business and we look forward to serving you!
Getting to Know Shredders and Shredding Services
For paper shredding in Wenonah NJ, there are a lot of shredders that are available on the market nowadays. These shredders are classified into the way they do the shredding of documents and the pattern of the paper strips produced. The types of shredders are enumerated below:
- Particle-cut shredder - This creates either tiny circular or square shreds.
- Confetti-cut or cross-cut shredder - This produces either diamond-shaped or rectangular pieces using a couple of contrasting, rotating drums.
- Strip-cut shredder - This produces thin strips. This shredder is the least reliable because the thin strips they produced can be reconstructed. The reconstructed confidential documents may be used by criminals or rival companies against you and your company. Aside from its reliability issues, this shredder also produces the largest waste because the chads (the produced shreds from document shredding) are not compressed.
- Granulator or disintegrator - This creates considerably tiny pieces by cutting randomly the papers over and over again.
- Cardboard shredder - As the name suggests, this type of shredder is specifically designed for cardboards as well as other hard and uneven materials. This produces random strips.
- Pierce and Tear Rotating Blade - This produces random strips by piercing and ripping the documents.
- Hammermill - This also produces random shreds but unlike the pierce and tear rotating blade, it batters the documents through a screen.
- Grinder -This shredder produces small, randomly-shaped shreds by grinding the paper with the cutting blades of a rotating shaft.
The consumption of any of these shredders entails hassles. As a solution, there are paper shredding services you can hire for your office or home needs. You can select between a couple of shredding plan choices namely off-site and on-site shredding of documents.
In off-site shredding services, the service company provides a container that has locks to its clients. The confidential and unnecessary documents that the client wishes to dispose have to be kept in the provided container. The locks of the container are assurance of safekeeping of the confidential documents. The service provider would then go to the location of their client and pick up the locked container.
They would transport the locked container into their shredding facility which is far bigger than either office or home shredders. The destruction of the documents would happen there. As a client, you have the option to watch the entire process of document destruction. Security cameras help this to happen.
Aside from enabling you to witness the shredding process, the security cameras are there to protect the shredding premises as well as your documents against criminals. After the completion of the process, the service provider will give you a Certificate of Destruction, which states the time and date of the shredding of documents.
On-site paper redding services, on the other hand, involve the process of shredding your unneeded and confidential documents in your location. This was made possible by the mobile shredding trucks that service providers drive upon your agreed schedule. Just like off-site shredding, there are security cameras installed in the trucks that enable you to witness the process. You will also receive a Certificate of Destruction.
Shredding services in Wenonah NJ, be it off-site or on-site, are the best options for your document disposal needs. The peace of mind you can receive from office or home shredders, you can also receive from service providers.