For Secure Document Shredding Prices in Longport NJ - Please Call Us At 610.674.6373Locally Owned Document Shredding in Longport NJ
There are many kinds of documents that you might have that need to be destroyed after you have no use for them. These include financial papers and other documents with identifying bits of information on them.
While using your own personal shredder can help you out with destroying such documents, it doesn't take much for anyone to piece a shredded document back together after you take care of it.
Therefore, you need professional help if you want to keep your documents from being stolen.
J&K Longport NJ Shredding Services Works for You
J&K Shredding can help you out with keeping all your documents safe. All of us at J&K will treat the documents that we get from you seriously and make sure that everything is destroyed as soon as the company gets it. In fact, we are so dedicated to proving our work that we offer a CCTV link for people to watch when looking at their old documents being destroyed in a professional environment.
J&K Shredding is a member of the National Association of Information Destruction. This is an organization dedicated to helping document shredding service providers get access to the newest developments in the industry. J&K has been a member of the NAID for years.
The Most Secure Longport NJ 08403 Shredding Services J&K Secure Shredding offers its customers locking containers to store their documents in until the scheduled pick-ups. The containers will have locks on them which can be only opened by J&K employees who service the account and customer selected employees within the business.
Flexible and Affordable Paper Shredding Services Longport NJ
At J&K, we accommodate the unique scheduling needs of each client we serve. So when you need to set up document shredding, Longport NJ businesses can place it on a flexible schedule that does not interfere with the way you conduct your business, while continuing the ensure that protecting your data is the top priority. And we offer this flexibility at competitive prices designed to fit any budget.
J & K Shredding: Offering a Full Range of Data Destruction Services
We at J&K have a wide range of data destruction services that are relevant to whatever you might require. We have services that facilitate the destruction of all forms of electronic media. These include:
- Audio/Video Tapes
- Computer Tape
- Desktop/Laptop Computers
- Hard Drives
- Much more ...
We also work with the environment in mind. We recycle when we can, but our key focus is always to make sure that the important data you have is fully protected at all times.
If your Longport NJ business is in need of secure document shredding or any other kind of data destruction, call J & K today at 610.674.6373 or fill out the form to the right, to request more information or to begin service. We appreciate your business and we look forward to serving you!
Getting to Know Shredders and Shredding Services
For paper shredding in Longport NJ, there are a lot of shredders that are available on the market nowadays. These shredders are classified into the way they do the shredding of documents and the pattern of the paper strips produced. The types of shredders are enumerated below:
- Particle-cut shredder - This creates either tiny circular or square shreds.
- Confetti-cut or cross-cut shredder - This produces either diamond-shaped or rectangular pieces using a couple of contrasting, rotating drums.
- Strip-cut shredder - This produces thin strips. This shredder is the least reliable because the thin strips they produced can be reconstructed. The reconstructed confidential documents may be used by criminals or rival companies against you and your company. Aside from its reliability issues, this shredder also produces the largest waste because the chads (the produced shreds from document shredding) are not compressed.
- Granulator or disintegrator - This creates considerably tiny pieces by cutting randomly the papers over and over again.
- Cardboard shredder - As the name suggests, this type of shredder is specifically designed for cardboards as well as other hard and uneven materials. This produces random strips.
- Pierce and Tear Rotating Blade - This produces random strips by piercing and ripping the documents.
- Hammermill - This also produces random shreds but unlike the pierce and tear rotating blade, it batters the documents through a screen.
- Grinder -This shredder produces small, randomly-shaped shreds by grinding the paper with the cutting blades of a rotating shaft.
The consumption of any of these shredders entails hassles. As a solution, there are paper shredding services you can hire for your office or home needs. You can select between a couple of shredding plan choices namely off-site and on-site shredding of documents.
In off-site shredding services, the service company provides a container that has locks to its clients. The confidential and unnecessary documents that the client wishes to dispose have to be kept in the provided container. The locks of the container are assurance of safekeeping of the confidential documents. The service provider would then go to the location of their client and pick up the locked container.
They would transport the locked container into their shredding facility which is far bigger than either office or home shredders. The destruction of the documents would happen there. As a client, you have the option to watch the entire process of document destruction. Security cameras help this to happen.
Aside from enabling you to witness the shredding process, the security cameras are there to protect the shredding premises as well as your documents against criminals. After the completion of the process, the service provider will give you a Certificate of Destruction, which states the time and date of the shredding of documents.
On-site paper redding services, on the other hand, involve the process of shredding your unneeded and confidential documents in your location. This was made possible by the mobile shredding trucks that service providers drive upon your agreed schedule. Just like off-site shredding, there are security cameras installed in the trucks that enable you to witness the process. You will also receive a Certificate of Destruction.
Shredding services in Longport NJ, be it off-site or on-site, are the best options for your document disposal needs. The peace of mind you can receive from office or home shredders, you can also receive from service providers.